Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Can't keep quiet

I have dusted off this blog because for a long time I was tired of people thinking that our food, water and air source wasn't clearly a detrimental danger to our health. However, there has been a huge shift over the last few years and especially the last few months as I have watched stories, opinions and actual results unfold. I have always always had a passion for healthier living. And for awhile I fell off of that a bit. Too much sugar, too much booze and improper eating and I blew up like a balloon. So I cut that shit out. However, with this new leaf my sugar cravings have intensified (did you know sugar is as addictive as heroin and if they brought that crap to the table now the FDA to approve they wouldn't be able to do it???). I have dropped about 30 lbs or so (none of my clothes fit) since November when I had a severe awakening. I bought the rolls Royce of water filters, went back to the gym and modified my eating and drinking habits immensely. Here is the thing you can't exercise your way to health. If you eat shit, you feel like shit. There is no quick fix pill that is gonna save you. You figure if someone has been eating like crap for 20 years they think that overnight they can feel better. Duh wrong. You have a choice...a choice and it is the same with other problems in your life. It is a choice to have that drink, that piece of cake or that bag of potato chips. It truly is common sense just like most of everything else in life. Now don't get me wrong, there are truly a very few ailments that are genetic. Here is a clue, stop making excuses. I am not afraid of telling people what I (we) do. Never been on antibiotics in 20 years...my kids not for the last 11. No vaccines-and I don't want to hear about how terrible that is. It is my choice. Do the research and not the half baked lies the government tells you about them. There is a wealth of information that is not tainted. About 30% of what you read and hear may be true or pieces of it. Our body is a well oiled perfect machine but from day one even before day one, we start contaminating it. The average newborn now has over 200 toxins in their little bodies. So become an advocate for your own health. Your doctor is not. You have to be in charge of you! http://vaclib.org/ http://www.homefirst.com/ www.healthyjasmine.com www.naturalnews.com http://www.mercola.com/article/sugar/sugar_cancer.htm Here is to your health!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now this is the Toni that I love. So happy for your journey back! My passion has only intensified because of all that is happening in our society. Let's change this one person at a time.....