Monday, September 22, 2008

WELCOME

Good day and what a beautiful one!! I have started to create this blog to limit the amount of emails I was passing out. This will go out twice a week for those of you on my email list as soon as I get this figured out, so please bare with me. I am definitely techno challenged!!

I have included books, websites and products that give back to our Earth and benefit our health. I hope that you like this new format. As always comments, sharing of knowledge and any great information that you have will be most appreciated. It is up to us to change our current situation with health and wellness in this country. Knowledge is power!!

As always in great health:)

Toni

1 comment:

hypnomom said...

GREAT IDEA~thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge!

my website is www.lilibetancourt.com